DevOps Security Architect
Welcome to the Global No.1 College Data Platform
Authority ranks education by what matters most. We're a group of rouge specialists that have fled the corporate world to unite in liberating truth from the stranglehold of big tech.
We're data engineers, data scientists, software engineers, designers and analysts. Data is all we do.
If you're driven to transform ideas from paper to reality, passionate about bleeding edge tech, and inspired to solve some of the worlds most exceptional challenges alongside a brilliant people, Authority may be just for you.
"Authority may be just for you."
- Bachelor level degree electrical engineering, information systems, computer science, electrical engineering or related discipline
- Masters level degree in related discipline is a significant plus
- 9+ years of experience within tech security
- Extensive experience in identity and access management, security operations, communications and network security, security architecture and engineering
- Deep level of cloud deployment knowledge
- Strong track record in assessing existing solutions and cloud deployments
- Expert with NIST, DSS, OWASP
- Strong understanding of SDLC, DevOps and web application security
- Ability to simultaneously review functionality and architecture of various applications while automating comprehensive controls and scalability
- Strong ability to manage deadlines and organize projects
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate
What You'll Do
- Rapidly learn diverse business contexts
- Identify security vulnerabilities and develop immediate and long term solutions
- Implement core principles of SecDevOps
- Deploying automation into both existing and new processes
- Constant improvement and review of functional architecture and compensation controls where necessary
- Assist with remediation needs and preventative audits